E-commerce and POS Integration
TEI Web Solutions [TEI] is a Vancouver based web design and development company.
We started web development back in 2001, when there was only classic ASP and static web page development.
Now a days, we build functional web sites based on Content Management Systems (CMS) and add new functionalities by extension development on top of the open source platforms. Our specialty is to build e-commerce web sites & integrate them with POS / BOS / CRM/ or ERP solutions.
For most retailers, the best choice for grabbing a piece of the pie is an e-commerce system that’s fully integrated with the retail software they're using in their brick-and-mortar stores. An integrated e-commerce solution eliminates the extra effort and expense of maintaining inventory in multiple systems. Imagine how much time and money you can save by using just one retail software package to manage your retail stores, your warehouse, and your e-commerce site.
TEI is the founder and organizer of Vancouver Joomla User group, Vancouver Magento User group, and Vancouver Moodle user group. We have a strong team of developer to customize your Joomla, Magento and Moodle web site.
We are specialized in custom web development & e-commerce web sites. Our services include:
- POS integration with e-commerce platforms
- e-commerce web site development
- Magento site building customization and development
- Custom Web Design
- Custom Web Development
- e-commerce services
- CMS Web extension development
- Microsoft Share Point development & customization
- Site building with: Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, Magento, Moodle, and DNN
TEI delivers the best web design and development solutions from the process of planning and creating a website to managing them, professionally.
The whole web design process includes:
- Identifying your target audiences based on 80-20 business and marketing rules.
- Applying AIDAS Marketing system to your site. (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action, Satisfaction)
- Information architecture design, following with the site map and navigation design.
- Design at least 4 ways that every group of your target audience can find the content that they are looking for
- Have a primary and a secondary ‘Call to Actions’ for every target audience group of your web site, and addressing their needs.
- Design solutions to keep the visitors engaged with your site and to make them take an action
- Assigning professional graphic and interactive designer to build your site user interface to deliver the best UX (User Experience) on your e-commerce website.
- Best support team to keep your site up and running. Our support team knows that right is with the client all the time, and a happy customer is our company policy.
- Conceptualization, planning, production, post-production, research and advertisement. TEI's systems are Scalable, Flexible, Reliable, and Secure.