- 07 Apr 2013
Hyper Text markup Language is not less than a Bible for the designers. For years, imaginative minds all over the world have decorated their art on web, using codes and tags of this language. Therefore, when a big announcement of HTML 5 was made, the curiosity among designers was justified. Now that HTML 5 is live and kicking let’s brief into reasons, why this language has become such a fad and how effective and better it is as compared to its previous versions:
- Mobile responsive: Smartphones are defining the trend in the market. Almost every app or design is targeted as per the screen requirements of these phones. HTML 5, very elegantly allows designers to code as per the requirement of these phones platforms. Site coded as per this language, works splendidly on all the smartphones with grace and flair.
- No Multimedia back-up is required: Gone are days when designers had to depend upon third party platforms like Flash, to upload their videos, animations and music. This new hyper text language, allow designers to easily upload these files and videos by making few minor adjustments in tags.
- Better storage of database: This new set up allows more proficient data storage methods on client side. It is packed with SQL database, which allows designers to temporarily store data on the client side.
- Enhanced quality of forms: Forms are important part of design. This new language set up; help designers to get more accurate and artistic input boxes, alignments and synchronization among pages. Ultimately improving overall quality and look of the website.
- Modern elements: There are many other things that go in favor of this language. Like, it helps designers to work offline. It has made search easier and more precise. Also some new tags are added that has refined the graphic features considerably.
HTML5 is doing what it was suppose to do. It has elevated the standard in designing. Designer’s world over are slowly coming in terms to the potential this new language offers, and are acknowledging its worth. It has truly reformed the way this language was viewed and used among the designers world wide.