Web Site Upgrade
Does your website needs an upgrade?
Is your website falling into one of these listed criteria?
- Weak or inconsistent branding
- Bad User Experience and usability
- Poor navigation
- Slow performance
- Slow or limited site search
- Inability to make changes quickly
- Poor performance with search engines
If your answer is “YES”, then
- Define the Web site's purpose, all associated business objectives and targets
- Define and understand your target market
- Define the benefits of your products and services
- Define your Web site's voice and Unique Selling Proposition
- Define the strategies and tactics needed to accomplish your objectives
TEI provides you the best website with these features,
- Fully custom web development
- Good user interface design
- Internet marketing
- Affordable, and professional site
- Auto Inventory adjustment for the site
- Filtered search by keywords, price, or tags through UDF
TEI guarantees that your new website
- Attracts New Customers
- Promotes Your Brand and Enhances Your Brand Image
- Increases Customer Loyalty and Engagement
- Provides Superior Customer Service and Communications
- Reduces Operating Costs and Increases Efficiency
- Prepares for Future Needs
Is your company's information up to date?
Check your staff listing or directory (correct names, titles, and other contact information). Update your company history, especially references such as “We’ve been in business for four years.”
Is your contact information up to date?
Are the phone and fax numbers, mailing and email addresses listed on your site all current?
Do an end-to-end test of your email routing
When you use 'info @ yourdomain.com' as a contact address on your site, does the correct person receives all submitted messages? What about 'orders @ yourdomain.com'? Make sure your email routing reflects any changes you’ve had in you organization.
Test your contact forms
Review, test and update any contact forms on your site. Submit the form without the required information and have a close look at the resulting error message.
Check your automated outgoing messages
Review all outgoing automated message to make sure it says what you want it to say. Does it have the right contact information?
Test outgoing links on your web site
Check all links on your site to make sure they’re accurate and up-to-date. The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) offers an online link checker that makes this easy to do. Click here to check your outgoing links.
Review the hidden sections of your web site
If your site is (partially) password-protected, do these passwords need to be changed? Were there any staff changes during 2008, check all access details!
Review your domain record
Make sure your domain registrar has current contact information for you and make sure you don't miss renewal notices and other important announcements about your domain.