TEI has been in the custom web development field since 2001. The CEO of Tavanayan Enterprises Inc. (TEI) has been working with the POS Software Development teams since 2005. With his experience in POS systems, TEI provides a complete, professional, stable, and fully integrated e-commerce solution with POS systems to their clients and to other organizations
TEI has developed three POS-UDI integration solutions for e-commerce integration with POS system on three different platforms. POS-UDI Integration solutions are based on three leading open-source content management systems (CMS) platforms: Joomla, Drupal, and Magento.
At TEI, web development team uses best practices to explore every avenue to maximize the client’s profits. TEI offers marketing strategy to their clients to increase customer loyalty, acquiring new customers, increase their exposure and enhance their brand’s recognition
Through alliances with leading retail e-commerce software and technology platforms providers, including CMS, MVC, Web Services, and TEI offers the latest in high-powered Web and e-commerce business packages.
Our extensions interface is a two way system where product info, inventory values, pictures etc. update the ecommerce site “REAL-TIME” and ecommerce orders come directly into the POS back office / POS and called up for shipments.
TEI’s POS-UDI e-Commerce Integration Solutions put the power of technology to work for your online store establishing your business on a world stage and helping you to stay competitive in today’s ever-changing, globalized retail industry.
One to all integration solutions with TEI's POS UDI-HUB system.
Benefits of an Integrated E-commerce System:
- Save Time and Money. One retail software package to manage your retail stores, warehouses, and e-commerce sites will save you time and money.
- Reports. Reports. Reports. Reporting and management tools accurately reflect the sales history of your entire business, not just your retail stores.
- In-Stock or Out-of-Stock? Quantities are automatically adjusted each time you transfer data.
- Know What You Have. Know What You Need. Purchasing decisions for your business are based on your complete inventory picture, including online sales.
- A Better Customer Experience. Automatically set up customer accounts online and give your customers one more way to shop with you. Integrated marketing tools such as email newsletters and promotional discounts help you keep in touch. If account history is important to your shoppers, choose a retail software package that allows shoppers to view their history online, including online purchases as well as those made in your brick-and-mortar stores.
- In-house Experience. If you have A/R charge customers, choose a retail software package that allows customers to shop with you online with the same billing options, credit limits, and account holds that you use in your brick-and-mortar stores.