Web analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of internet data for purposes of understanding and optimizing web usage. Web analytics is not just a tool for measuring website traffic but can be used as a tool for business research and market research.
Usage of web analytics are:
- measure the results of traditional print advertising campaigns
- estimate how traffic to a website changes after the launch of a new advertising campaign
- number of visitors to a website and the number of page views
TEI provide web analytics solution to your website to improve your marketing strategies for your organization.
Through, Google Analytics, Click analytics, Webalizer, Yahoo! Web Analytics, TEI offers,
- Off-site web analytics:
- website's potential audience (opportunity)
- share of voice (visibility)
- buzz (comments)
- On-site web analytics:
- which landing pages encourage people to make a purchase
- performance of your website in a commercial context